wanted : scroll bars for list that contains label and text elements

wanted : scroll bars for list that contains label and text elements

Raymond Rösch-2
Hi,

I am on the way to develop a core app. I need to display a rather long
list of labels and text fields in a page. The amount of items is to big
to fit the page. How could I produce a layout that puts vertical scrol
bars if the number of rows does not fit the page?

Is there a list widget to fit text and labels?

Any idea on how this could be implemented is much appreciated.

Tia
Raymond

Re: wanted : scroll bars for list that contains label and text elements

Marc Puts
Hi Raymond,

You can place your widgets into a scroll container
(qx.ui.container.Scroll) to do that.

Regards,
Marc