virtual Table / widget margin or cell padding

virtual Table / widget margin or cell padding

Daniel Hirtzbruch
Good morning,

I got another question regarding the virtual table.
How am I able to set a cell padding for each cell of my table (or a default margin for each widget)? I'm using the virtual scroller with a qx.ui.virtual.layer.WidgetCellSpan containing mostly label, textfield and button widgets.

TIA, Daniel

Re: virtual Table / widget margin or cell padding

Hi Daniel,

The table/scroller itself doesn't have support for cell margins or
paddings (yet?). Right now the only option I see is  to give each of the
cell widgets an individual padding. Margin will not work because it is
not respected by the scroller. That the scroller doesn't support margins
is a bug to me. Can you file a bug report for this?

Best Fabian

> Good morning,
>
> I got another question regarding the virtual table.
> How am I able to set a cell padding for each cell of my table (or a default
> margin for each widget)? I'm using the virtual scroller with a
> qx.ui.virtual.layer.WidgetCellSpan containing mostly label, textfield and
> button widgets.
>
> TIA, Daniel

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen