very little question about DateField

rsantiagopaz
Hi (sorry my english)

Until qooxdoo 1.5 version, DateField behavior, by default, is select all text inside when get focus (like the TextField with all qooxdoo version). Why DateField not select all text now? Is this a bug? I try change code for this, but I cant, I cant get where is the problem.
This selection is very useful for quick edit.

Re: very little question about DateField

Mustafa Sak-5
Hi,

you are right, since 1.5 that feature is missing. IMHO with 1.5 the DateField widget got a total re write. May be it is a conscious decision by developer or a regression. But you can easily re implement that behavior. See my playground example: http://tinyurl.com/ns7tbw8

Gruß
Mustafa Sak

Applications & Integration

1&1 Internet AG
Ernst-Frey-Straße 10
DE-76135 Karlsruhe

Until qooxdoo 1.5 version, DateField behavior, by default, is select all text inside when get focus (like the TextField with all qooxdoo version).
Why DateField not select all text now? Is this a bug? I try change code for this, but I cant, I cant get where is the problem.
This selection is very useful for quick edit.

Re: very little question about DateField

rsantiagopaz

perfect. Thank you very much Mustafa