very little 2 question about Mobile css and tricks

very little 2 question about Mobile css and tricks

rsantiagopaz
Hi (sorry the english)

...I need study, know very little about css, etc. In my mobile apps I use basic addCssClass("group"), addCssClass("list"), and some other tips I was reading here at the forum, and nothing more. Work for me, until now.

1) I was trying found, using "grep", where in the framework is defined all the CssClass "list-item", "group", "list", etc? to experiment with other CssClass. I can't found where are the definitions.

2) in this little example
http://tinyurl.com/naxtoy2
I can remove the margins between lists and collapsible's container, modifying _styles.scss in my project.
But, ¿how remove the little vertical gap between the 2 collapsibles?

thanks

Re: very little 2 question about Mobile css and tricks

rsantiagopaz
and other little question:
I can remove the margin between lists and collapsible's container.
But, ¿how remove the margin between collapsibles and NavigationPage's container, without lost the scroll behavior?

thanks