table

Petr Kobalíček
Hi,

please how to add double click event to qx.ui.table.Table() ? I'm now using table.addEventListener("dblclick", ...) but I don't know how to get selected element and this event is also fired when I double click on empty place (but this is correct behavior, it's widget event).

I searched documentation but I didn't found something like getSelected() in selection manager.

Thank you for reply
Petr

Re: table

Peter Schneider
Hi Petr,

you can add an event listener to the "cellDblclick" event. Althought you have
to evaluate what row and column was clicked inside the handler method.

See the "example" below

------------
      myTable.addEventListener("cellDblclick", this._onCellDblClick, this);

    /**
     * Cell doubleclick handler
     *
     * @type member
     * @param e {qx.ui.table.pane.CellEvent} Cell double-click event.
     * @return {void}
     */
    _onCellDblClick: function (e)
    {
      var rowIndex = e.getRow();
      var colIndex = e.getColumn();
------------

Hope it helps, or at least gets you on the right track ;)

/Kuddel

> Hi,
>
> please how to add double click event to qx.ui.table.Table() ? I'm now using
> table.addEventListener("dblclick", ...) but I don't know how to get selected
> element and this event is also fired when I double click on empty place (but
> this is correct behavior, it's widget event).
>
> I searched documentation but I didn't found something like getSelected() in
> selection manager.
>
> Thank you for reply
> Petr

Re: table