shadow radius

12

Re: shadow radius

Phyo Arkar
Yeah , i know how to add CSS class directly .
But it is not the way of doing things , qooxdoo way.

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 3:16 AM, Mustafa Sak <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was talking about CSS classes ;) not about constructors.

Gruß
Mustafa Sak

Applications & Integration

1&1 Internet AG | Ernst-Frey-Straße 10 | 76135 Karlsruhe | Germany
Phone: +49 721 91374-6977
E-Mail: [hidden email] | Web: www.1und1.de

Hauptsitz Montabaur, Amtsgericht Montabaur, HRB 6484

Vorstand: Frank Einhellinger, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Uwe Lamnek

Member of United Internet