setDataCellRenderer not working?

Raymond Rösch-2
I struggle with this code where setDataCellRenderer is used.
I would like to render the third column of table as boolean. My qooxdoo
code works fine but shows an integer instead of boolean check-boxes.
So I decided to set a data renderer.

I am using qooxdoo version: 5.0.1 sdk

var doc = this.getRoot();

var table = new qx.ui.table.Table(tableModel).set({ decorator: null });

var tableModel = new qx.ui.table.model.Simple();

tableModel.setColumns([ this.tr( "File" ), this.tr("Doctype") , this.tr("Status") ]);

// make second column editable

tableModel.setColumnEditable(1, true);

// Display a checkbox in column 3

var tcm = table.getTableColumnModel();

tcm.setDataCellRenderer(3, new qx.ui.table.cellrenderer.Boolean());

Thanks for any help.
Raymond

Re: setDataCellRenderer not working?

N. Schröder
Try "2" for the column index:

tcm.setDataCellRenderer(2, new qx.ui.table.cellrenderer.Boolean());

Regards,

  Norbert

qdev schrieb am 31.03.2016 11:06:

> I struggle with this code where setDataCellRenderer is used.
> I would like to render the third column of table as boolean. My qooxdoo
> code works fine but shows an integer instead of boolean check-boxes.
> So I decided to set a data renderer.
>
> I am using qooxdoo version: 5.0.1 sdk
>
> var doc = this.getRoot();
>
> var table = new qx.ui.table.Table(tableModel).set({ decorator: null });
>
> var tableModel = new qx.ui.table.model.Simple();
>
> tableModel.setColumns([ this.tr( "File" ), this.tr("Doctype") ,
> this.tr("Status") ]);
>
> // make second column editable
>
> tableModel.setColumnEditable(1, true);
>
> // Display a checkbox in column 3
>
> var tcm = table.getTableColumnModel();
>
> tcm.setDataCellRenderer(3, new qx.ui.table.cellrenderer.Boolean());
>

> Thanks for any help.
> Raymond

Re: setDataCellRenderer not working? - solved

Raymond Rösch-2
Dear Norbert,

thanks, it worked for me. solved.

I found an additional error too: In my code the tablemodel is referenced once before it was created !

Regards
Raymond