serializeListeners missing cellClick event

serializeListeners missing cellClick event

deniska
Hi, all.

For some reason when I'm trying to call qx.event.Registration.serializeListeners for a table, it's missing cellClick listener, even though it has been assigned.

Please see the following example:

http://tinyurl.com/ow5qu3w

Thanks in advance,
Denis.

Re: serializeListeners missing cellClick event

Daniel Wagner
Administrator
Hi Denis,

ui.table.Table overrides addListener and delegates some event listeners
including cellClick to its scroller child (or children). As a
workaround, you can access the scrollers and also serialize their listeners:

newTable._getPaneScrollerArr().forEach(function(scroller) {
   console.log(qx.event.Registration.serializeListeners(scroller));

Daniel