runtime customized color "table-row-background-focused-selected"

runtime customized color "table-row-background-focused-selected"

asaris
Hi,

Can I customize theme color table-row-background-focused-selected at
runtime?

I colorize rows in some tables by cellrenderer. When row is selected,
content is not readable. For example, green text on blue background.

Theme color table-row-selected doesn't override cellrenderer color style.

asaris

Re: runtime customized color "table-row-background-focused-selected"

asaris
Solved my problem. Found solution in the bottom of
http://qooxdoo.org/documentation/0.7/theme_support

My spike solution
--------------------------
            function updateTheme()
            {
                qx.Theme.define("CustomTheme",
                {
                    title: "Custom Theme",
                    extend:
qx.theme.manager.Color.getInstance().getColorTheme(),

                    colors:
                    {
                        "table-row-background-focused-selected" : [221,
238, 255]

qx.theme.manager.Color.getInstance().setColorTheme(CustomTheme);
            }

            updateTheme();

asaris