right mouse click: qx.ui.virtual.core.Pane versus qx.ui.table.Table cellTap

right mouse click: qx.ui.virtual.core.Pane versus qx.ui.table.Table cellTap

Marcel Ruff-3
Hi,

I use qooxdoo 5.0 desktop on Linux with Chrome or Firefox

The "cellTap" event behaves different for:

qx.ui.virtual.core.Pane -> does *not* fire on
right mouse click

qx.ui.table.Table -> fires on
right mouse click

Is this by design or a bug?

Thank you
Marcel

qx.ui.form.Button "tap" -> does *not* fire on right mouse click

qx.ui.form.Button "pointerup" -> fires on right mouse click

Re: right mouse click: qx.ui.virtual.core.Pane versus qx.ui.table.Table cellTap

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Hey,
has this behavior changed compared to the 4.x release line?
I don’t think we changed anything on intention there so if it is different from the behavior before, it is a regression.
Regards,
Martin