#qxdev IRC on freenode

oetiker
Developers

With qooxdoo development moving out into the open, I think it would
be a good thing to have some more immediate means of communication
to be able to discuss and brainstorm.  I have therefore setup
the #qxdev IRC channel on chat.freenode.net.

cheers
tobi

www.oetiker.ch [hidden email] +41 62 775 9902

Re: #qxdev IRC on freenode

yybalam
Good news. :)

Just an issue, I know that IRC It is well known, but why not gitter (https://gitter.im/) instead of IRC?
Recently gitter has become very popular between github users, what do think?

Re: #qxdev IRC on freenode

oetiker
Hi YYBALEM,

Today yybalam wrote:

> Good news. :)
>
> Just an issue, I know that IRC It is well known, but why not gitter
> (https://gitter.im/) instead of IRC?
> Recently gitter has become very popular between github users, what do think?

yes that market is pretty contested ...

I see that gitter is working on an irc interface ... lets give them
some time ... for now #qxdev seems to work quite well ... feel free
to join us!

cheers
tobi

www.oetiker.ch [hidden email] +41 62 775 9902

Re: #qxdev IRC on freenode

Phyo Arkar

Can you guys checkout my http://phwa.be for use with qooxodoo community?

It is under inactive development for now but i will resume development if ooxdoo community found it useful.
Full ui is done in qooxdoo and a lot of effort there to make it work on mobile.

It have full markdown support. Can share code with syntax higlight can shsre video and images.voting and replies.

On Feb 25, 2016 10:12 PM, "Tobias Oetiker" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi YYBALEM,