Quantcast

qx.event.type.DragEvent.setFeedbackWidget()

qx.event.type.DragEvent.setFeedbackWidget()

asaris
Hi,

I try to use setFeedbackWidget() on "dragover" event in destination
widget and get error message:

-----------
this._style is undefined            Widget (line 1019)
members[applyRuntime + propertie...eter, style + properties[i] + cssValue);

However when I use setFeedbackWidget() on event "dragstart" in source
widget, it adds widget without problem.

It might be useful to have getter for feedbackwidget in
qx.event.type.DragEvent & qx.event.handler.DragAndDropHandler. So
destination widget can access and modify feedbackwidget.

I have a case when I need to modify feedbackwidget based on mouse
location relative to destination widget.

asaris