qx.bom.element.Attribute not updating page

qx.bom.element.Attribute not updating page

Jim Hunter
I am not sure if my issue is with qx.bom.element.Attribute.set() or that the HTML element that I am trying to update is in HTML that is in a qx.ui.basic.Label that is in a popup window? Basically, I have a series of wizard windows that get their content from HTML pages on disk. When using the pages there is some updating of elements I need to do, but no matter how I try and change the values of a div, the screen does not show the change. If you query the DOM, the change is made but not displayed. How can I force the change to be displayed?

I have tried to update the value using basic JavaScript and using qx.bom.element.Attribute.set() and I get the same results from both, the DOM gets updated, but not the display.

Thanks,
Jim

Re: qx.bom.element.Attribute not updating page

Richard Sternagel
Hi Jim,

can you please provide a small self-contained runnable code snippet
which demonstrates your issue.

* demo.qooxdoo.org/3.0.1/playground/
* demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/playground/

Regards