Quantcast

qx 0.8 getting started

Tobias Koller (GERMO GmbH)

Hi,

is there a document where I can see some tutorials to build qx 0.8-apps?

Yesterday I tried to build an application and found some differences between 0.7.x and 0.8 (of course ;) ).

f.e. this.getRoot().add() instead of this.add()

do I have to use a container to put a layout on the site?

Thanks

Tobias

Re: qx 0.8 getting started

Sebastian Werner
As mentioned in our blog there is an ealier version of a GUI overview
document to explain 0.8 GUI development. You want to have a look:

http://qooxdoo.org/documentation/0.8/ui_overview

Feedback and questions are really appreciated.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Tobias Koller (GERMO GmbH) schrieb:

> Hi,
>

> is there a document where I can see some tutorials to build qx 0.8-apps?
>
> Yesterday I tried to build an application and found some differences
> between 0.7.x and 0.8 (of course ;) ).
>

> f.e. this.getRoot().add() instead of this.add()
>
> do I have to use a container to put a layout on the site?
>

> Thanks
>
> Tobias

> just about anything Open Source.

Re: qx 0.8 getting started

Tobias Koller (GERMO GmbH)
Thank you.

I will read this and check out some examples in frontend/application to build an app ;)

Thanks
Tobias

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----