question about qx.ui.mobile.layout.HBox

rsantiagopaz
Hi (sorry the english)

I have 2 little problems with this basic example:

http://tinyurl.com/lfvstn5

1) I was trying all flex/align/etc. posible combinations. I need number fields more narrow. The maxLenght is set to 3 but the field width is excessive. I can't get shorter fields.
The intention is: the color labels left aligned, and other widgets right aligned. And use all posible space optimally (respecting all features of Qooxdoo 3.x of course). I use 3.0.1 version.

2) the setMaxLength/maxLength work in Firefox, but don't work in Chrome.

Somebody know any about these problems? Thanks.

Re: question about qx.ui.mobile.layout.HBox

czuendorf

Have a look at this example:

qx.bom.element.Style.set(nfd.getContentElement(),"width","30px");

should do the trick.

Am 19.09.2013 um 22:22 schrieb rsantiagopaz:

Hi (sorry the english)

I have 2 little problems with this basic example:

http://tinyurl.com/lfvstn5

1) I was trying all flex/align/etc. posible combinations. I need number
fields more narrow. The maxLenght is set to 3 but the field width is
excessive. I can't get shorter fields.
The intention is: the color labels left aligned, and other widgets right
aligned. And use all posible space optimally (respecting all features of
Qooxdoo 3.x of course). I use 3.0.1 version.

2) the setMaxLength/maxLength work in Firefox, but don't work in Chrome.

Somebody know any about these problems? Thanks.

Re: question about qx.ui.mobile.layout.HBox

rsantiagopaz
perfect. Thank you very much.

About the 2) I was try searching in bugzilla, I don't found any similar, maybe is a little bug.