question about list and qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer

question about list and qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer

rsantiagopaz
Hi (sorry the english)

I can't understand the qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer.
Check this little example:
http://tinyurl.com/p8djnxw

I need a TextField for each label in extras, for each item in the list.
Why the item's title are unique, but the item itself is not unique?
Why the TextFields and Labels for a item appears in other item?.
thanks

Re: question about list and qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer

czuendorf
Hi,

you have to create your own list renderer for this purpose.

Create a new class which extends  qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer.Abstract

for example yourapp.view.renderer.Renderer

As a good starting point you can have a look (or copy ) qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer.Default

Then you should use it with:

var yourList = new qx.ui.mobile.list.List({
        configureItem: function(item, data, row) {

        createItemRenderer: function() {
          return new yourapp.view.renderer.Renderer();

The configureItem method to the wrong point to inject new items. You have to create your labels and icons inside the renderer init() method, and then
just change the properties inside the configureItem method.

Greetz Christopher

Am 10.09.2013 um 22:28 schrieb rsantiagopaz:

Hi (sorry the english)

I can't understand the qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer.
Check this little example:
http://tinyurl.com/p8djnxw

I need a TextField for each label in extras, for each item in the list.
Why the item's title are unique, but the item itself is not unique?
Why the TextFields and Labels for a item appears in other item?.
thanks

Re: question about list and qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer

rsantiagopaz
I understand you. I use your method (the correct method) in a previous project with a qx.ui.list.List. In that previous project the number of widgets injected is fixed.

But in this project the number is variable, and that information is in the model. How I get the information in my custom renderer or the createItemRenderer function? Is possible?
thanks

Re: question about list and qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer

czuendorf
I think the qx.ui.mobile.form.Form would be a better choice for your purpose.

You can also change the layout of the form by extending the
qx.ui.mobile.form.renderer.Single

Greetz Christopher

Am 11.09.2013 um 18:11 schrieb rsantiagopaz:

> I understand you. I use your method (the correct method) in a previous
> project with a qx.ui.list.List. In that previous project the number of
> widgets injected is fixed.
>
> But in this project the number is variable, and that information is in the
> model. How I get the information in my custom renderer or the
> createItemRenderer function? Is possible?
> thanks

Re: question about list and qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer

rsantiagopaz
thank you very much Christopher