qooxlisp live

Kenneth Tilton
Version 2.0 of the "apropos" demo/starter app now installed here (ignore
the name!) on Amazon EC2 (a "large M1", if yer interested):

    http://teamalgebra.com/

Looks fine to me on FireFox, Chrome, and Safari. Not IE. FireFox at
first refused to show anything, while showing no errors. Then I looked
away and looked back and it worked. Lovely. Lately as I poke around from
browsers such as Chrome and Safari on Mac OS X she comes up fine.

Quite fast now that I am doing the release build of the JS, and it now
includes instructions for folks not using Lisp.

Possibly resolved issue: one should be able to Just Hit 'Enter' after
typing in a search string, but that did not always work. Seems to now,
but anyway there is a backup "Search" button if needed. I'd be
interested in hearing if anyone encounters that (or the problem of the
whole thing refusing to show).

kt

--
http://www.stuckonalgebra.com
"The best Algebra tutorial program I have seen... in a class by itself."

Re: qooxlisp live

Werner Thie
Ken

when hitting your URI, it seems something's wrong with the JScript
enabled code, the display stays gray, the only element attached to

Same with all browsers!

Thxs, Werner

On 08.06.2010 20:23, Kenneth Tilton wrote:

> Version 2.0 of the "apropos" demo/starter app now installed here (ignore
> the name!) on Amazon EC2 (a "large M1", if yer interested):
>
>      http://teamalgebra.com/
>
> Looks fine to me on FireFox, Chrome, and Safari. Not IE. FireFox at
> first refused to show anything, while showing no errors. Then I looked
> away and looked back and it worked. Lovely. Lately as I poke around from
> browsers such as Chrome and Safari on Mac OS X she comes up fine.
>
> Quite fast now that I am doing the release build of the JS, and it now
> includes instructions for folks not using Lisp.
>
> Possibly resolved issue: one should be able to Just Hit 'Enter' after
> typing in a search string, but that did not always work. Seems to now,
> but anyway there is a backup "Search" button if needed. I'd be
> interested in hearing if anyone encounters that (or the problem of the
> whole thing refusing to show).
>
> kt

werner.vcf (311 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: qooxlisp live

Christian Hagendorn
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: qooxlisp live

Kenneth Tilton

Christian Hagendorn wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> I have the same problem. But if I activate firebug the application
> works. Do you use some console statements or something like that?

Yeah. Bad idea? I have seen this.debug in other code. Better?

kt

> Cheers,
> Chris
>
> Am 08.06.2010 22:27, schrieb Werner Thie:
>> Ken
>>
>> when hitting your URI, it seems something's wrong with the JScript
>> enabled code, the display stays gray, the only element attached to
>>
>> Same with all browsers!
>>
>> Thxs, Werner
>>
>> On 08.06.2010 20:23, Kenneth Tilton wrote:
>>
>>> Version 2.0 of the "apropos" demo/starter app now installed here (ignore
>>> the name!) on Amazon EC2 (a "large M1", if yer interested):
>>>
>>>       http://teamalgebra.com/
>>>
>>> Looks fine to me on FireFox, Chrome, and Safari. Not IE. FireFox at
>>> first refused to show anything, while showing no errors. Then I looked
>>> away and looked back and it worked. Lovely. Lately as I poke around from
>>> browsers such as Chrome and Safari on Mac OS X she comes up fine.
>>>
>>> Quite fast now that I am doing the release build of the JS, and it now
>>> includes instructions for folks not using Lisp.
>>>
>>> Possibly resolved issue: one should be able to Just Hit 'Enter' after
>>> typing in a search string, but that did not always work. Seems to now,
>>> but anyway there is a backup "Search" button if needed. I'd be
>>> interested in hearing if anyone encounters that (or the problem of the
>>> whole thing refusing to show).
>>>
>>> kt

http://www.stuckonalgebra.com
"The best Algebra tutorial program I have seen... in a class by itself."
Macworld

Re: qooxlisp live

Werner Thie
Thxs, much better...