qooxdoo with Microsoft ASP

Alejandro Valverde Molina
Hi everybody, I just want to know if there is a way to make a RPC call to an Microsoft ASP file.

Thanks..

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.

Re: qooxdoo with Microsoft ASP

Derrell Lipman
2008/7/24 Alejandro Valverde Molina <[hidden email]>:
Hi everybody, I just want to know if there is a way to make a RPC call to an Microsoft ASP file.

Sure.  The RPC backend can be written in any language and run on any type of web server, so there's no reason why an ASP wouldn't work.  Have a look at the backend documentation in qooxdoo/backend/SERVER_WRITER_GUIDE for how to write a backend for qooxdoo, and look at examples in java, perl, php, or python below that same directory.