qooxdoo talk at OSD2010

oetiker
Just to let you know ...

I am going to give a talk on qooXdoo at the Open Source Days 2010
IT-University of Copenhagen, 5. & 6. March 2010

 http://opensourcedays.org/2010/node/193

cheers
tobi
http://it.oetiker.ch [hidden email] ++41 62 775 9902 / sb: -9900

Re: qooxdoo talk at OSD2010

Thomas Herchenroeder
Great stuff, Tobi! Best wishes, I wish I could be there...

T.

> Just to let you know ...
>
> I am going to give a talk on qooXdoo at the Open Source Days 2010
> IT-University of Copenhagen, 5. & 6. March 2010
>
>  http://opensourcedays.org/2010/node/193
>
> cheers
> tobi
> --
> Tobi Oetiker, OETIKER+PARTNER AG, Aarweg 15 CH-4600 Olten, Switzerland
> http://it.oetiker.ch [hidden email] ++41 62 775 9902 / sb: -9900

Re: qooxdoo talk at OSD2010

MartinWittemann
Hi tobi,
thats great to hear. Let us know if you need some additional input or help. Do you plan to upload your slides?
Best,
Martin

oetiker wrote
Just to let you know ...

I am going to give a talk on qooXdoo at the Open Source Days 2010
IT-University of Copenhagen, 5. & 6. March 2010

 http://opensourcedays.org/2010/node/193

cheers
tobi
http://it.oetiker.ch tobi@oetiker.ch ++41 62 775 9902 / sb: -9900

Re: qooxdoo talk at OSD2010

oetiker
Hi Martin,

Today MartinWittemann wrote:

> Hi tobi,
> thats great to hear. Let us know if you need some additional input or help.

if you have merchandise I will be glad to hand it out :-)

> Do you plan to upload your slides?

sure will ... I expect them to be taken mostly from my tutorial ...

cheers
tobi