qooxdoo local storage & syncing to cloud

qooxdoo local storage & syncing to cloud

paragasu
I am curious how you guys handle local storage and syncing with cloud data.
Currently i am working on a hostel PMS using postgresql database and the client is written in qooxdoo.

I am aware that some of hostel might not have a good internet connection & it give me some
delay everytime i am trying to load a table or open up a form.

I am looking into local storage option.

How is the best to do this. Do i have to replicate the postgresql table structure in the local sqlite3 file?

How to detect which row is new and which one to send to server?

Thank you.