qooxdoo hyperlink not working

Nischal Karki
Hi,

I am trying to use hyperlink in qooxdoo Desktop app and I retrieve the URL from the database which is stored as variable. How do I pass that URL variable in qooxdoo ?

For e.g.
My code is like this:

var url = "www.qooxdoo.org";

listContainer2.add(new qx.ui.basic.Label('<a href='+url+ 'target="_blank">Open URL</a>').set ({rich:true, textColor:"white"}), {left: 45, top:  215});

I did this but it returns the path of the local server -  localhost/UI/www.qooxdoo.com

How can I just get "www.qooxdoo.com" in the hyperlink and not get the local server path?

Thanks,
Nischal Karki