qooxdoo dialog contribution - Update

panyasan
Hi, just to let you know that I have put some love into the dialog widgets:

https://github.com/cboulanger/qx-contrib-Dialog/tree/pre1.3

and am ready to merge the pre1.3 into master. It would be great if those of you who use the dialog widgets could test the new version and report if there are issues.

There is one major change: I have merged jbruwes' fork (https://github.com/jbruwes/qooxdialog) so that now, the base widget is no longer a GroupBox, but a Window, and have used his b/w SVG icons, so the dialogs look somewhat different. I hope you like the new look!