Quantcast

qooxdoo chat moging from irc -> gitter

oetiker
Dear Developers

Over the last weeks qooxdoo developers have been meeting in #qxdev
on freenode ...  the ability to discuss without lag has proven very
helpful, but we found that the lack of history in irc is a problem
for all thos who are not permanently online ...

after investigation several alternatives we have settled on using
https://gitter.im as our new online collaboration platform. the big
advantage of gitter is, that it is tightly coupled with github. So
all you need to acces gitter is your github account. In chat we
have direct access to all the issues and people related to the
qooxdoo repo ...

See you on

   https://gitter.im/qooxdo/qooxdoo

If you love irc, there is even a gitter irc gateway:

   https://irc.gitter.im

cheers
tobi
www.oetiker.ch [hidden email] +41 62 775 9902

Re: qooxdoo chat moging from irc -> gitter

oetiker
This should be ...

  https://gitter.im/qooxdoo/qooxdoo

> If you love irc, there is even a gitter irc gateway:
>
>    https://irc.gitter.im
>
> cheers
> tobi

www.oetiker.ch [hidden email] +41 62 775 9902

Re: qooxdoo chat moging from irc -> gitter

slah
Hello,
getting a 404 error for the url https://gitter.im/qooxdo/qooxdoo

 404. This is not the chat you're looking for. Sorry. :(

Re: qooxdoo chat moging from irc -> gitter

Dietrich Streifert
Tobi had a typo in its first post. Please use