qooxdoo 4.1 and 4.0.2 released

Andreas Ecker-2
Dear qooxdoo community,

two new qooxdoo releases are available! Besides a qooxdoo 4.0.2 patch
release, there is also a new regular release: qooxdoo 4.1.

We took the time to address some issues that showed up during testing, so
that both releases are the most complete and the most stable ones to date.
To accomplish that we finished and ship today and not last week as was
planned initially.

For more details, see the corresponding announcements:

http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-4-1-released
http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-4-0-2-released

Many thanks go to the framework core team for another awesome job, and the
contributors for their bug reports, suggestions and actual code fixes.

Help spreading the news: leave comments to the blog post announcement (not
just this ML); tweet, blog, tell your friends and colleagues. Appreciated!

Andreas

--
Project Lead
http://qooxdoo.org

Re: qooxdoo 4.1 and 4.0.2 released

Loren Schlomer-2
Great news!   Congratulations on another release!  Looking forward to
updating a few projects!

On 2014-12-16 08:42, Andreas Ecker wrote:

> Dear qooxdoo community,
>
> two new qooxdoo releases are available! Besides a qooxdoo 4.0.2 patch
> release, there is also a new regular release: qooxdoo 4.1.
>
> We took the time to address some issues that showed up during testing,
> so
> that both releases are the most complete and the most stable ones to
> date.
> To accomplish that we finished and ship today and not last week as was
> planned initially.
>
> For more details, see the corresponding announcements:
>
> http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-4-1-released
> http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-4-0-2-released
>
> Many thanks go to the framework core team for another awesome job, and
> the
> contributors for their bug reports, suggestions and actual code fixes.
>
> Help spreading the news: leave comments to the blog post announcement
> (not
> just this ML); tweet, blog, tell your friends and colleagues.
> Appreciated!
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> Project Lead
> http://qooxdoo.org

> from Actuate! Instantly Supercharge Your Business Reports and
> Dashboards
> with Interactivity, Sharing, Native Excel Exports, App Integration &
> more
> Get technology previously reserved for billion-dollar corporations,
> FREE

Re: qooxdoo 4.1 and 4.0.2 released

Phyo Arkar
Thank you.

Can we get some enlightenment on Qooxoo next? Our team is so excited about qxnext.

On 2014-12-16 08:42, Andreas Ecker wrote:
> Dear qooxdoo community,
>
> two new qooxdoo releases are available! Besides a qooxdoo 4.0.2 patch
> release, there is also a new regular release: qooxdoo 4.1.
>
> We took the time to address some issues that showed up during testing,
> so
> that both releases are the most complete and the most stable ones to
> date.
> To accomplish that we finished and ship today and not last week as was
> planned initially.
>
> For more details, see the corresponding announcements:
>
> http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-4-1-released
> http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-4-0-2-released
>
> Many thanks go to the framework core team for another awesome job, and
> the
> contributors for their bug reports, suggestions and actual code fixes.
>
> Help spreading the news: leave comments to the blog post announcement
> (not
> just this ML); tweet, blog, tell your friends and colleagues.
> Appreciated!
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> Project Lead
> http://qooxdoo.org

> from Actuate! Instantly Supercharge Your Business Reports and
> Dashboards
> with Interactivity, Sharing, Native Excel Exports, App Integration &
> more
> Get technology previously reserved for billion-dollar corporations,
> FREE

Re: qooxdoo 4.1 and 4.0.2 released

halcwb
Coming from ExtJs, I DO APPRECIATE THIS. In terms of tooling a coding quality, you're miles ahead of Sencha.

The manual is great. The only thing you seem to be lacking is an active community? There, are about half a million Sencha users (but I suspect the large portion don't know anything about javascript or even programming). I think the only thing qooxdoo lacks is a better forum (see related post).