qooxdoo 1.4 and 1.3.1 released

Andreas Ecker-2
Hi,

this is to let you all know about another successful double release: qooxdoo 1.4 with many great new features, and qooxdoo 1.3.1 as a pure bugfix release. See the announcement for some highlights, check out the demos, and see the release notes for all details:
http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-1-4-and-1-3-1-released

Thanks to all users and contributors for your ongoing support, and special thanks to the core team for yet another excellent team performance.

Please don't forget to spread the word, tell others, and also leave a comment to the blog post above and to any posts that are to appear in the blogosphere in the next few days, thanks. Enjoy!

Andreas

--
Andreas Ecker
Project Lead

Re: qooxdoo 1.4 and 1.3.1 released

Jim Hunter
Wow! What an impressive list of new features! I can't wait to give
this version a thourough testing.

Thanks for all the long hours and hard work!

Jim

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Andreas Ecker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is to let you all know about another successful double release: qooxdoo 1.4 with many great new features, and qooxdoo 1.3.1 as a pure bugfix release. See the announcement for some highlights, check out the demos, and see the release notes for all details:
> http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-1-4-and-1-3-1-released
>
> Thanks to all users and contributors for your ongoing support, and special thanks to the core team for yet another excellent team performance.
>
> Please don't forget to spread the word, tell others, and also leave a comment to the blog post above and to any posts that are to appear in the blogosphere in the next few days, thanks. Enjoy!
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> Andreas Ecker
> Project Lead
> http://qooxdoo.org

Re: qooxdoo 1.4 and 1.3.1 released

Joachim Baran

On 7 April 2011 14:07, Andreas Ecker <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-1-4-and-1-3-1-released
  I cannot wait to try out the new features and the new slick layout too. Thanks!

Joachim

Re: qooxdoo 1.4 and 1.3.1 released

Jean-Noël Rivasseau
Same here, I am eagerly waiting to upgrade! Will report as soon as possible.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Joachim Baran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 7 April 2011 14:07, Andreas Ecker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-1-4-and-1-3-1-released
>
>   I cannot wait to try out the new features and the new slick layout too.
> Thanks!
> Joachim

Re: qooxdoo 1.4 and 1.3.1 released

sid_curious
well, it seems that performance in IE(8) was considerably improved in 1.4!