qooxdoo 1.0.1 released

Andreas Ecker
Hi,

this is to let you all know about the release of qooxdoo 1.0.1, which
includes quite some bugfixes over 1.0 and also addresses some
browser-specific issues. For details please see:
http://news.qooxdoo.org/qooxdoo-1-0-1-released

By coincidence, this release ships at the same day that qooxdoo had its
first public appearance 5 (!) years ago. Unbelievable, but maybe not so
when you look at the maturity and comprehensiveness of the framework.
http://news.qooxdoo.org/5-year-anniversary

Celebrate the anniversary, enjoy the release, keep hacking,

Andreas

--
Andreas Ecker
Project Lead

Re: qooxdoo 1.0.1 released

Fink, Andreas
Hi Andreas,

I wasn't able to find the right folder in the code repository (want to switch from qooxdoo 1.0 to 1.0.1).
Do I have to wait or is this release only available as download?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: qooxdoo 1.0.1 released

Thomas Herchenroeder
We just tagged the release in SVN - sorry for the delay.

T.

On 01/28/2010 09:18 AM, Fink, Andreas wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> I wasn't able to find the right folder in the code repository (want to switch from qooxdoo 1.0 to 1.0.1).
> Do I have to wait or is this release only available as download?
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

Re: qooxdoo 1.0.1 released

Fink, Andreas
I just was wondering and want to be sure before I start a download :)
Thank you.

Regards,
Andreas