pojo driven qx.ui.tree.Tree with qx.data.controller.Tree and TreeFiles

pojo driven qx.ui.tree.Tree with qx.data.controller.Tree and TreeFiles

Dietrich Streifert
Hi all!

I' currently struggling while trying to figure out how I can have a
qx.ui.tree.Tree which has a qx.data.controller.Tree where the last level
of the tree are not qx.ui.tree.TreeFolders but should be
qx.ui.tree.TreeFiles.

I'm shure I'm just missing a tiny detail.

What I have so far:

http://tinyurl.com/oqfkb5k

Any help would be great.

Regards
Dietrich

Re: pojo driven qx.ui.tree.Tree with qx.data.controller.Tree and TreeFiles

Derrell Lipman
Hi Dietrich,

There's really no difference between a file and a folder except for its appearance. The open/close button is automatically attached to a folder based on whether there are children. Therefore you can set the appearance based on whether there are children, too. I think this should do what you're looking for. http://tinyurl.com/ovqwfj6

Derrell

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 8:50 AM Dietrich Streifert <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!

I' currently struggling while trying to figure out how I can have a
qx.ui.tree.Tree which has a qx.data.controller.Tree where the last level
of the tree are not qx.ui.tree.TreeFolders but should be
qx.ui.tree.TreeFiles.

I'm shure I'm just missing a tiny detail.

What I have so far:

http://tinyurl.com/oqfkb5k

Any help would be great.

Regards
Dietrich

Re: pojo driven qx.ui.tree.Tree with qx.data.controller.Tree and TreeFiles

Dietrich Streifert
Hi Derrell!

Thank you!

Just what I was searching for.

Regards
Dietrich

Am 05.11.2015 um 15:17 schrieb Derrell Lipman:
[...]

a little bit more elegant using "introspection":

http://tinyurl.com/oshmg3b

Dietrich