oversized qx.ui.embed.Canvas() inside qx.ui.container.Scroll() - no scrolling?

oversized qx.ui.embed.Canvas() inside qx.ui.container.Scroll() - no scrolling?

Stelmasik, Sebastian

Hi,

I’ve put an oversized canvas element inside a Scroll container and now it should be scrollable, but I just don’t get any scrollbars?

– Did I forget so set sth.?

var main_container = new qx.ui.container.Composite();
var layout_manager = new qx.ui.layout.Canvas();
main_container.setLayout(layout_manager);

var scroll = new qx.ui.container.Scroll().set({

width: 930,

height: 610
});

canvasW =new qx.ui.embed.Canvas();