little help with programming

rsantiagopaz
Hi (sorry the english)

Somebody can help me with this little question: this is for make my "mobile.Drawer + desktop.TabView".
http://tinyurl.com/p98d6qj

Work fine, I have 1 problem: If I click unselected page, the TabView appear but the page is not selected.
If I delete "activate" event, I get a solution, but get others behavior problems too.
I try coordinate events, targets, capture, bubbling, etc, etc. but I cant get correct behavior. ...Sure I need more education about this programming area.

How is the optimal and proper events coordination for this.
thanks in advance

Re: little help with programming

rsantiagopaz
well.. i have other problem, the Tab cycle within a page.
This will not work.

ok forget about. Is there something like Drawer for desktop? Thanks

Re: little help with programming

Mustafa Sak-5

Please take a look on my changes, I hope they will be useful: http://tinyurl.com/kn59zal

Gruß