grid layout problem

Robert Nimax

Hi all,

I came across a grid layout problem which I could not solve so far.

Please have a look at a playground example: http://tinyurl.com/d49k65e

There is a container having a grid layout and containing group boxes with column spans.

If you take a look at “Group 1” you will see that the border of the group box is cut off on the right side.

I played around with many things like setting experimental padding, margin to any widget that makes sense in the broadest sense, but all tries have been unsuccessful.

My workaround is to add a dummy widget to the last column + 1 (so this column is a dummy as well). That´s working for me and is not too bad. J But this should just be a workaround and not the final solution.

Any suggestions ? Bug report ?

Cheers,

Rob.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Robert Nimax

Geschäftsbereich Inventory & Supply Chain

INFORM GmbH, Pascalstraße 23, 52076 Aachen, Germany

Telefon: (+49) 2408 9456-1700, Fax: (+49) 2408 9456-1750

E-Mail: [hidden email], Web: http://www.inform-software.com

INFORM Institut für Operations Research und Management GmbH
Registered AmtsG Aachen HRB1144 Gfhr. Adrian Weiler

Re: grid layout problem

slah
Hello,
may be you need to set column flex for group1, try to add this line:
layoutgrp1.setColumnFlex(3,2);

Re: grid layout problem

Robert Nimax
Hi,