getting table data with rendered values

slah
Hello all of you,

I need to send the content of a table back to server (for reporting purposes).

I'm using tableModel.getDataAsMapArray(), it returns the table data, but I've a columns to which I'm applying renderers/replace functions (exp: 0-->Off, 1-->On). It will be great if I can get data with rendered values instead of original values. Is that possible?

Re: getting table data with rendered values

Christian Hagendorn
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: getting table data with rendered values

slah
Hello,
thank you for the reply.
What I did is to get table data via getDataAsMapArray() and then loop the data array and apply the renderers/functions to replace fields with their rendered values.

Regards,

hagendorn wrote
Hi,

so fare as I know it is not possible to get access to the transformed data from the renderes.

Cheers,
Chris

decrypting stacktraces from production builds

Bugdog
Hi Everyone,

As you know, after you make a production build, all your classnames,
local variables and private methods will be mangled by the building script.

Is there a possibility to un-mangle these from a stacktrace?

Thanks,

Dmitry

Re: decrypting stacktraces from production builds

marginal
I don't think it's possible. If you can reproduce error then build your project using "generate.py source" - this will build working set with original names and you'll get correct readable stack trace.

2013/1/16 Dmitry Pryadkin <[hidden email]>
Hi Everyone,

As you know, after you make a production build, all your classnames,
local variables and private methods will be mangled by the building script.

Is there a possibility to un-mangle these from a stacktrace?

Thanks,

Dmitry

когда я опустился на самое дно, снизу мне постучали..