finding: Listview with mysql using json update example!

finding: Listview with mysql using json update example!

Simon Wong
I am finding the example with listview change the showing data.
I want to do a sorting function using ajax,
the first time, it will fetch all the data in the database, then there
are radio bottom, if the user want to see the category:telephone, then
only fetch the the column category which is contain telephone record,
and update the whole listview data.
I am no idea, so I wish here can find some example.
Thanks...