file upload dialog

Lukas havemann
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: file upload dialog

Cajus Pollmeier
Am Freitag, 3. August 2012, 11:47:22 schrieb Lukas havemann:
> Hello,
>
> Why is there no file upload input widget in the qx.ui.form package?
> and how do i implement a file upload ?
>
> Regards
> Lukas

Hi Lukas,

maybe the UploadMgr from  qooxdoo-contrib is what you're looking for. You can
include it in the config.json like this:

8<-----

    "libraries" :
    {
      "library" :
      [
        {
          "manifest" : "contrib://UploadMgr/trunk/Manifest.json"
        }
      ]
8<-----

HTH,
Cajus

Re: file upload dialog

Lukas,

check these two contributions:
http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/project#uploadmgr and #uploadwidget

T.

On 08/03/2012 11:47 AM, Lukas havemann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Why is there no file upload input widget in the qx.ui.form package?
> and how do i implement a file upload ?
>
> Regards
> Lukas

Re: file upload dialog

John Spackman-3
Upload widgets are provided as contribs maintained by the community;
here's one that I wrote:

http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/project/uploadmgr

John

On 03/08/2012 10:47, "Lukas havemann" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Why is there no file upload input widget in the qx.ui.form package?
>and how do i implement a file upload ?
>
>Regards
>Lukas

Re: file upload dialog

Lukas Havemann-2

Thank you very much!

But it seems that I can't access the raw data of the uploaded file or can't I?

Regards
Lukas

On Aug 3, 2012, at 12:13 PM, Cajus Pollmeier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am Freitag, 3. August 2012, 11:47:22 schrieb Lukas havemann:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Why is there no file upload input widget in the qx.ui.form package?
>> and how do i implement a file upload ?
>>
>> Regards
>> Lukas
>
> Hi Lukas,
>
> maybe the UploadMgr from  qooxdoo-contrib is what you're looking for. You can
> include it in the config.json like this:
>
> 8<-----
>
>    "libraries" :
>    {
>      "library" :
>      [
>        {
>          "manifest" : "contrib://UploadMgr/trunk/Manifest.json"
>        }
>      ]
>    }
> 8<-----
>
> HTH,
> Cajus

Re: file upload dialog

Lukas havemann
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: file upload dialog

John Spackman-3
Hi Lukas

What do you mean by the raw data?  Once the file is uploaded, the server
has the whole file in "raw" form; the client can get that data directly on
browsers that support the API, otherwise you'd have to upload it to the
server and retrieve it with an AJAX request

Does that answer your question?

John

On 03/08/2012 14:56, "Lukas havemann" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>Thank you very much!
>
>But it seems that I can't access the raw data of the uploaded file or
>can't
>I?
>
>Regards
>Lukas

Re: file upload dialog

Lukas Havemann-2
Hey,

yes you are totally right. I thought that the File API is more widly spread so that you can access directly the Binary or Text data in qooxdoo.
Thank you for your hint!

Regards
Lukas