exception running testrunner with unit test for a widget calling qx.ui.core.queue.Manager.flush

exception running testrunner with unit test for a widget calling qx.ui.core.queue.Manager.flush

Dietrich Streifert
Hi all,

I'm currently facing a problem where the testrunner is throwing an
exception while running unit tests for a widget which calls
qx.ui.core.queue.Manager.flush().

I'm calling qx.ui.core.queue.Manager.flush to ensure that the current
state of the widget is visible at decent situations.

I'm getting the following stack trace:

Error message is:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'setStyle' of null
Stack trace:
qx.ui.core.Widget:2304:31
eval at (http://myapp/app/test/script/tests.js:625:111), :1:682
qx.ui.window.Manager:115:15
qx.ui.core.queue.Widget:130:13
qx.ui.core.queue.Manager:115:39
qx.ui.core.queue.Manager:234:11
qx.ui.core.queue.Manager:98:12
mylib.ui.control.ProgressWindow:163:32

Any Idea where this comes frorm?

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Dietrich

Re: exception running testrunner with unit test for a widget calling qx.ui.core.queue.Manager.flush

Dietrich Streifert
Forgot do write that this is for current master.