custom controls in tool bar ?

Petr Kobalíček
Hello,

I have question about adding custom controls to toolbar. My experience
is, that any qx control can be added to toolbar that's great. But for
example if I add the Label into it, it's in the left top corner. Is
there a simple solution to center it in tool bar ?

(
I'm adding label and TextField to provide text filtering in table
)

Thank you
Petr

Re: custom controls in tool bar ?

Petr Kobalíček
Solved:-)

I missed inherited properties, so setVerticalAlign("middle") is the answer

Sorry for lame question :-D

2008/7/29 Petr Kobalíček <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I have question about adding custom controls to toolbar. My experience
> is, that any qx control can be added to toolbar that's great. But for
> example if I add the Label into it, it's in the left top corner. Is
> there a simple solution to center it in tool bar ?
>
> (
> I'm adding label and TextField to provide text filtering in table
> )
>
> Thank you
> Petr

Re: custom controls in tool bar ?

Krycek
Sometimes we need to send the e-mail to find the solution. :)

I'm going to get the chance to ask something too:
1) is there a way to set a default vertical align to the toolbar?
and
2) is there a way to set the height of the toolbar (I'd like a toolbar a little bit smaller, specially in the modern theme)?
I've set height and minHeight, but then I've to set the buttons height and minHeight too, and doing that the buttons icons get cropped.