contribute question

Connor-2
Hi,

I'd like to contribute to the real-life examples.
How can I do this ?

Connor

Re: contribute question

Andreas Ecker-2
Hi Connor,

thanks for your request of last Friday. You haven¹t received feedback yet,
sorry, I guess due to the weekend Š

>I'd like to contribute to the real-life examples.
>How can I do this ?

We updated the introductory section of the real-life example wiki page,
http://qooxdoo.org/community/real_life_examples . See the following
information, and feel free to send us an email:

"You are welcome to use either of the current two input channels: you may
add your app to the real-life examples page yourself (as this belongs to
the wiki-based parts of the homepage, you simply need to register if you
haven¹t already). Alternatively, we¹d also be fine to receiveyour input by
email, contribute AT qooxdoo DOT org. Make sure to supply 1-2 paragraphs
describing your app in English, links to your app/company if available,
and preferably a screenshot. We will copy edit your input, and get back to
you for a quick sync if necessary."

Looking forward to your input, and thanks for sharing,

Andreas

--
Andreas Ecker

Project Lead
http://qooxdoo.org

Re: contribute question

smisonline2@googlemail.com

i want to make a searchfield like google, showing  some suggestions

how can i  do this  using qooxdoo?

thank you

Re: contribute question

Richard Sternagel
Hi,

maybe the "ComboTable" [1] contrib is what you are looking for.

[1] http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/catalog/#list-ComboTable

Regards
Richard