context menu and classic theme

Petr Kobalíček
Hi,

I observed strange context menu behavior when using Classic theme.

Try this demo and switch to classic theme:

http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/demobrowser/#widget~Menu.html

Problem is that when you release right mouse button the menu
disappears. Context menu checks only for left-click, so the "execute"
event is never called.

--
Best regards
- Petr Kobalicek <http://kobalicek.com>

Re: context menu and classic theme

Petr Kobalíček
I noticed that this happens only in Linux (Firefox 3.5). I'm using
gentoo linux x64, firefox is compiled.

Hope that helps

--

2009/10/13 Petr Kobalíček <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I observed strange context menu behavior when using Classic theme.
>
> Try this demo and switch to classic theme:
>
> http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/demobrowser/#widget~Menu.html
>
> Problem is that when you release right mouse button the menu
> disappears. Context menu checks only for left-click, so the "execute"
> event is never called.
>
> --
> Best regards
> - Petr Kobalicek <http://kobalicek.com>

Re: context menu and classic theme

Hi Petr,

its funny. You've found this error two days after I have fixed it :-) I
did some work on the menu during the last week, which fixed this issue
as a side effect. It's not yet in the online demos. This should happpen
on friday together with the weekly.

> I observed strange context menu behavior when using Classic theme.
>
> Try this demo and switch to classic theme:
>
> http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/demobrowser/#widget~Menu.html
>
> Problem is that when you release right mouse button the menu
> disappears. Context menu checks only for left-click, so the "execute"
> event is never called.

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen

Re: context menu and classic theme

Petr Kobalíček
Hi Fabian,

nice to hear that, thanks:)