colored rows in table based on row specific criteria

colored rows in table based on row specific criteria

johnd
I am using a remote table.  I'd like to have rows colored based on
some rules I have.  Any ideas on where to look for docs on adding some
code that lets the renderer change colors on a row by row basic?

Re: colored rows in table based on row specific criteria

Derrell Lipman
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 16:17, John de la Garza <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am using a remote table.  I'd like to have rows colored based on
some rules I have.  Any ideas on where to look for docs on adding some
code that lets the renderer change colors on a row by row basic?

Hi John,

Re: colored rows in table based on row specific criteria

johnd
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Derrell Lipman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 16:17, John de la Garza <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I am using a remote table.  I'd like to have rows colored based on
>> some rules I have.  Any ideas on where to look for docs on adding some
>> code that lets the renderer change colors on a row by row basic?
>
> Hi John,
> Have a look at the Conditional cell
> renderer. http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/demobrowser/#table~Table_Conditional.html
> Derrell

I want the whole row to change color.  The addNumericCondition only
causes a single cell to change color.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 16:17, John de la Garza <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I am using a remote table.  I'd like to have rows colored based on
>> some rules I have.  Any ideas on where to look for docs on adding some
>> code that lets the renderer change colors on a row by row basic?
>
> Hi John,
> Have a look at the Conditional cell
> renderer. http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/demobrowser/#table~Table_Conditional.html
> Derrell

I want the whole row to change color.  The addNumericCondition only
causes a single cell to change color.

Oh, ok. So instead of a different cell renderer, you want a different row renderer. The default one produces the alternating two colors, but you could subclass that one and do whatever you like. The row renderer gets the entire row of data, so can make decisions based on that. You'll have to customize it yourself, though. There's no existing conditional row renderer like there is a Conditional cell renderer. Look at qx.ui.table.rowrenderer.Default