close browser

Karol Gryger

Hi,

is it possible to close browser (tab window) from QooXdoo code ?

Thanks,
   Karol

     Karol Gryger (www.family3.org)

Re: close browser

Alexander Steitz
Hi Karol,

On Friday 06 November 2009 Grykar wrote:
> is it possible to close browser (tab window) from QooXdoo code ?
I guess a simple native javascript "window.close()" should do :)

cheers,
  Alex

Re: close browser

Karol Gryger

Alex,

thanks - it works in IE but doesn't work in FireFox.

Karol