cellFocusChange event?

zaucker
Hi,

as far as I can tell from the docu there is no changeCellFocus event for
qx.ui.table.Table?

I would like to have an event handler being called when using the keyboard
up/down/left/right keys to move within the table. The focus indicator moves
along nicely, but I don't know how I can get notification of that.

I guess I could use the key events, but it would seem more natural to have a
table related event instead.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Fritz

--
Oetiker+Partner AG tel: +41 62 775 9903 (direct)
Fritz Zaucker                        +41 62 775 9900 (switch board)

Re: cellFocusChange event?

Hi Fritz,

there is no hook for this in the table. I would extend the table class
and override the "setFocusedCell" method.

> as far as I can tell from the docu there is no changeCellFocus event for
> qx.ui.table.Table?
>
> I would like to have an event handler being called when using the keyboard
> up/down/left/right keys to move within the table. The focus indicator moves
> along nicely, but I don't know how I can get notification of that.
>
> I guess I could use the key events, but it would seem more natural to have a
> table related event instead.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Cheers,
> Fritz

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen