about qx.ui.container.Scroll and horizontal position on the screen

about qx.ui.container.Scroll and horizontal position on the screen

yeestrada
Hello everybody, i'm newest on qooxdoo and I have a question. I have a qx.ui.container.Scroll and by default the horizontal scrollBar is on the bottom and the vertical scrollBar is on the right, now, how can I change the horizontal scrollbar position on the screen, I mean, is possible to visualize the horizontal scrollbar on the top??, can anybody help me??

Re: about qx.ui.container.Scroll and horizontal position on the screen

Cajus Pollmeier
Hi,

this is a very quick and dirty one:

http://tinyurl.com/nz6cly7

Depends on "os.scrollBarOverlayed" set to "false".

HTH,
Cajus