about back button in mobile devices

rsantiagopaz
A little question. I was adding some code to my mobile app to catch back button from devices (tablet/cellphone/etc), with window "hashchange" event, etc, etc. And link it to navigationPage' back button for example, hidding dialogs, etc, etc.
My question: ¿ In the future, some this behavior will be added to mobile qooxdoo framework, to automatic catch back button or similar?

(sorry the english!)

Re: about back button in mobile devices

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Hey,
if you use the application routing [1], which we recommend for mobile apps, this feature will be build in. You can test the mobile showcase [2] and see how it works and is implemented [3].
Regards,
Martin

Am 14.07.2013 um 09:07 schrieb rsantiagopaz <[hidden email]>:

A little question. I was adding some code to my mobile app to catch back
button from devices (tablet/cellphone/etc), with window "hashchange" event,
etc, etc. And link it to navigationPage' back button for example, hidding
dialogs, etc, etc.
My question: ¿ In the future, some this behavior will be added to mobile
qooxdoo framework, to automatic catch back button or similar?

(sorry the english!)

Re: about back button in mobile devices

rsantiagopaz
thanks you Wittemann. I will studing and be looking at this.