about Appearance.js and textField + readOnly

about Appearance.js and textField + readOnly

yeestrada
Hello everybody, how can I set inĀ  Appearance.js file, a decorator to textFields that have the readOnly property seted at true.

Re: about Appearance.js and textField + readOnly

Cajus Pollmeier
You can use the "readonly" state which gets added if the field is marked
as read only in order to tweak the appearance.

I.e. if "states" keeps the current states in the style appearance
method:

return {
  decorator : styles.readonly ? "my-read-only-decorator" : "input",