Windows & Popups

Dave Baggett
In my form compiler, I would like to be able to have special handling for windows and other widgets that should be added to the application root rather than the logical parent in the form. Right now I'm just checking the classname; is there a less hacky way to check for this?

Dave

Re: Windows & Popups

Dave Baggett schrieb:
> In my form compiler, I would like to be able to have special handling for
> windows and other widgets that should be added to the application root
> rather than the logical parent in the form. Right now I'm just checking the
> classname; is there a less hacky way to check for this?
>
> Dave

You could use something like this

(widget instanceof qx.ui.window.Window || widget instanceof
qx.ui.popup.Popup)

This should catch all widgets added to the document root.

1&1 Internet AG - Web Technologies
Ernst-Frey-Straße 9 · DE-76135 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 91374-6784
[hidden email]

Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484
Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen