Will setHtmlProperty be in 0.8?

Jim Hunter
I don't currently see setHtmlProperty in the API for 0.8, is it going to be added before release? This is VERY important to us since we us it to set the ID of the DOM object to allow our Automated Test program to 'see' the objects and act upon them.

Thanks,
Jim

Re: Will setHtmlProperty be in 0.8?

Sebastian Werner
Hi Jim,

you do not have access to the DOM element the same way in 0.8. You can
use this however:

widget.getContainerElement().setAttribute("id", "anyid");

Cheers,

Sebastian

Am 01.07.2008 um 22:31 schrieb Jim Hunter:

> I don't currently see setHtmlProperty in the API for 0.8, is it
> going to be added before release? This is VERY important to us since
> we us it to set the ID of the DOM object to allow our Automated Test
> program to 'see' the objects and act upon them.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

Re: Will setHtmlProperty be in 0.8?

Jim Hunter
OK, so if I had an Input control (qx.ui.form.TextArea) that I used to set the HtmlProperty on so that I could access it's value via our testing software, I can still access it? I will try this out to make sure that it works before I do too much converting of my code.

Thanks Sebastian!

Jim

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Sebastian Werner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jim,

you do not have access to the DOM element the same way in 0.8. You can
use this however:

widget.getContainerElement().setAttribute("id", "anyid");

Cheers,

Sebastian

Am 01.07.2008 um 22:31 schrieb Jim Hunter:

> I don't currently see setHtmlProperty in the API for 0.8, is it
> going to be added before release? This is VERY important to us since
> we us it to set the ID of the DOM object to allow our Automated Test
> program to 'see' the objects and act upon them.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

Jim Hunter

DAILY THOUGHT: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD
FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS