Wiki registration

Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog
Hi,

Ok, it look like a stupid question, but I didn't found how to register to the wiki.
I first thought it could be bugzilla credential but apparently it is not.

What is the URL to create a wiki account ?

Re: Wiki registration

Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog
I forgot to mention that I found that email :
http://www.pubbs.net/200906/javascript/18518-qooxdoo-devel-how-to-add-to-real-life-examples.html

but the URL didn't work : http://qooxdoo.org/start?do=3Dlogin&
I got an error message : "unknown command Dlogin"
I did try to "hack" the URL thinking 3D might be an error, but it didn't worked.

On 15 mai 2010, at 14:22, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ok, it look like a stupid question, but I didn't found how to register to the wiki.
> I first thought it could be bugzilla credential but apparently it is not.
>
> What is the URL to create a wiki account ?

Re: Wiki registration

Derrell Lipman
On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 08:27, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <[hidden email]> wrote:
I forgot to mention that I found that email :
http://www.pubbs.net/200906/javascript/18518-qooxdoo-devel-how-to-add-to-real-life-examples.html

but the URL didn't work : http://qooxdoo.org/start?do=3Dlogin&
I got an error message : "unknown command Dlogin"
I did try to "hack" the URL thinking 3D might be an error, but it didn't worked.

The 3D isn't an error, but it's missing a leading percent sign. The URL should be http://qooxdoo.org/start?do=%3Dlogin&

However, that brings you to the same page as the 'login' link that's on every page. That page used to, I believe, have the "I don't have an account" link to register for the wiki, but that link is no where to be found now. I just spent a few minutes searching for a way for a new user to register, and found none. This may have to wait for the wiki managers to comment.

Sorry.

BTW, thanks for the new contrib!

Derrell

On 15 mai 2010, at 14:22, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ok, it look like a stupid question, but I didn't found how to register to the wiki.
> I first thought it could be bugzilla credential but apparently it is not.
>
> What is the URL to create a wiki account ?

"There are two ways of constructing a software design.
One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies.
And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."

                                               C.A.R Hoare

Re: Wiki registration

Andreas Ecker

the link to register is now shown again on the login page. It was down
temporarily due to spam issues. Hope it works fine for you now,

Andreas