Why Qx-Destkop is not themeable using LESS?

Why Qx-Destkop is not themeable using LESS?

Phyo Arkar
I see tutorial for themeing qxMobile using LESS but i am wondering why There is no support of LESS for qxDesktop ?

Re: Why Qx-Destkop is not themeable using LESS?

Alexander Steitz

Hi Phyo,

qx desktop uses its own appearance layer (=theming) which is tailored for the desktop widgets. Plus it was developed a good time ago before LESS and others were available.

Regards,

  Alex

I see tutorial for themeing qxMobile using LESS but i am wondering why There is no support of LESS for qxDesktop ?