What desktop layout is best for Mobile clients.

What desktop layout is best for Mobile clients.

Phyo Arkar
We've using desktop UI for both Mobile and Desktop and mostly working.
But sometimes it is not ok.

I think adjusting layout will be quite enough to make qooxdoo desktop work on both client and server.

Can you suggest me? Which layout is most flexible across different Screen Sizes.

Re: What desktop layout is best for Mobile clients.

Mustafa Sak-5

You should try to be in a Flow ;) http://demo.qooxdoo.org/4.0.1/demobrowser/index.html#layout~Flow.html

But often you have to implement an own view stack for smaller views.

I would advice you to extend the desktp class, where you stack your widgets together and owerwrite the layouting functions and if necessary, re set the layouts of containers. A factory class could handle then which class should be applied.

Dank & Gruß
Mustafa Sak

Softwareentwickler
Mail Development

1&1 Mail & Media Development & Technology GmbH | Brauerstraße 48 | 76135 Karlsruhe | Germany
Phone: +49 721 91374-6977