Website fundamentals: next challenges

John Spackman-3
Hi

I’ve just read last Friday’s blog post by Andreas about the “next” version of Qooxdoo - FWIW I really like the sound of it, and looking forward to any future posts about it.  I don’t use Qooxdoo on the lightweight, public facing part of our websites for what sounds like the same reasons as your internal projects - and I constantly wish there was code sharing between the Desktop apps and the thin web client.

Cheers

Re: Website fundamentals: next challenges

Andreas Ecker-2
Hi John,

thanks for the encouraging feedback. Our focus in addressing the website
fundamentals thoroughly, is of great value by itself as explained in the
blog post. It¹s also a bottom-up approach that might reach out into
abstract layers above. We¹ll see. Anyway, thanks for your support,

Andreas