VirtualTree - reapply a filter?

elsdoerfer
My VirtualTree as a delegate with a filter method - very useful. Now the
user toggles a checkbox and I need to apply a different filter logic.

How do I do this? Resetting the model is the only thing I've seen that
works, but it resets all expanded/collapsed states, selection etc.

Dare I hope there is a better way?

Re: VirtualTree - reapply a filter?

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Hey,
did you try to set a new delegate containing the new filter?
Regards,
Martin

Am 13.02.2014 um 19:59 schrieb Michael Elsdörfer <[hidden email]>:

> My VirtualTree as a delegate with a filter method - very useful. Now the
> user toggles a checkbox and I need to apply a different filter logic.
>
> How do I do this? Resetting the model is the only thing I've seen that
> works, but it resets all expanded/collapsed states, selection etc.
>
> Dare I hope there is a better way?

Re: VirtualTree - reapply a filter?

Christian Hagendorn
Administrator